2022 Annual Conference Live Recordings
Learn from the experts as they present on topics from integrative women’s health to cardiology updates, to the future of whole health, stress management and mental health, planetary health and connecting with the sacred and community.
Summary of Contents
Welcome to the AIHM 2022 Annual Conference Live Recordings Bundle. This year’s program delivers a collective vision for transforming healthcare and has something for everyone. We gather side-by-side with so many integrative leaders from acupuncture, anthroposophy, ayurvedic, chiropractic, dental, massage, medicine, midwifery, naturopathic, nursing, osteopathic, public health, research, somatic movement, yoga therapy….the list goes on and on. Our panels on equity and inclusion in integrative education and global disruption and the future of medicine bring together some of the visionaries and leaders in integrative health to share and dialogue with you. This bundle has been approved for 15.25 continuing education credits. See below for details.
21 Courses Led by the Experts
These courses are led by experts and thought leaders in the integrative health and medicine community. Dive into various topics such as psychedelics, wellness in the workplace, optimizing behavior change, women's health and hormones, NADA acupuncture for addiction, and more.
Continuing Education Credits
In total, this bundle offers 15.25 credits. See each course for specific CME/CEU designations. A certificate is available to download based upon profession after completing each course. See accreditation statement below.
What will I learn?
Welcome to the 2022 AIHM Annual People. Planet. Purpose. Conference live recorded sessions. The theme of this year’s conference is Disruptive Innovation + the Future of Health. Healthcare is no stranger to disruptive innovation. Throughout history, pioneering innovators have made giant leaps in health. Now it’s our time in integrative healthcare to lead the innovation. This year’s conference will bring together global leaders to talk about the latest research-based integrative techniques and strategies. This bundle includes only the live-recorded presentations from the conference.
At the conclusion of this activity, you should be able to:
- Recognize the potential role of integrative health and medicine (IM) in preventive medicine, in the management of common medical conditions and chronic diseases and in addressing racial disparities and injustices in healthcare and healing.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of integrative health and medicine (IM) in the prevention and treatment of common conditions and chronic diseases conditions through an analysis of the existing scientific and clinical evidence.
- Access and/or recommend resources for acquiring additional integrative health and medicine (IM) related information for the clinician or patient.
- Demonstrate tools and resources to incorporate effective integrative health and medicine (IM) tools into clinical practice.
- Provide tools to patients in areas such as nutrition, Cardiometabolic Health, cognitive decline, mental health, cardiovascular disease, and chronic non-communicable diseases.
- Formulate a patient care treatment program that incorporates integrative health and medicine modalities, referring to specialists as necessary.
- Utilize tools and resources provided to incorporate integrative health and medicine into their practices/organizations.
- Provide tools to assess and address racial injustice within integrative settings.
- Assess the value of a physician/patient partnership in improving health, patient centered care models, and addressing equity and racial injustices.
- Establish a network of like-minded practitioners from various disciplines and geographic areas.
2022 Annual Conference Live Recordings
Welcome to the AIHM 2022 Annual Conference Live Recordings Bundle. This year’s program delivers a collective vision for transforming healthcare. We gather side-by-side with so many integrative leaders from acupuncture, anthroposophy, ayurvedic, chiropractic, dental, massage, medicine, midwifery, naturopathic, nursing, osteopathic, public health, research, somatic movement, yoga therapy.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine and the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine. The University of California, Irvine School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Irvine School of Medicine designates these enduring materials for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation. To successfully earn credit, participants must review the content, complete a quiz with a score of 75% or higher, and submit an evaluation. The courses in this bundle are CME-eligible ending on October 27, 2023. After this date, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in these courses.
California Assembly Bill 1195 and 241
This activity is in compliance with California Assembly Bill 1195 and 241, which require CME activities with patient care components to include curriculum in the subjects of cultural and linguistic competency & implicit bias. It is the intent of AB 1195 and AB 241 to encourage physicians and surgeons, CME providers in the State of California, and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to meet the cultural and linguistic concerns of a diverse patient population and reduce health disparities through appropriate professional development. Please see the CME website, www.meded.uci.edu/cme, for AB 1195 and AB 241 resources.
The views and opinions expressed in this activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine and/or the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine.